Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
Credit cards accepted
Planning your remodeling project. He are are seven steps we have found useful on past projects.
1) From a dollars perspective determine what you can comfortably afford to spend on your home improvement project? If you are financing the project look at the total cost of the loan, the monthly payments and the duration of the loan.
Project pay outs, to me the best projects are the ones that are set up on a pay as you go basis, that is as project progress is completed payments are issued.
2) Form a concept of what you would like to do, for example, redo the siding on your home. In the case of a siding project determine if you wish to redo the exterior trim, windows, and or doors at the same time as the siding. Insulation is another consideration as many siding systems can include insulation. Many types of siding insulation exist, ask for a comparison of the costs of several types of siding insulation, as part of you siding project.
Ask your contractor if they are AWDI certified. You want you home to be well sealed.
3) Go to web sites such as www.houzz.com to look for pictures of home remodeling projects you find of interest. A web site such as houzz has many pictures of remodeling projects. Most of the time a single remodeling project picture will not have everything in it you would like to include in your project. It is ok to print out several remodeling project pictures that you find of interest and share those with your Lakeview Construction Company representative.
With each project we like the end result to be unique to that homeowner, by combining ideas from several projects can arrive at a unique “best” solution for a given customer.
4) Set up a meeting with Lakeview Construction Company in order to review your overall project concept and remodeling projects you find interesting. Ask for a list of content alternatives to accomplish your project goals. Authorize project.
5) Meet with your representative from Lakeview Construction Company and review the alternatives presented, select the alternative you feel will best meet your project goals. Ask your Lakeview representative to develop a project concept drawing.
6) Meet with your representative from Lakeview Construction Company and review the concept drawing, suggest any additional changes if needed. Finalize your project.
7) Meet with your representative from Lakeview Construction Company and review your remodeling project installation plan.
Appreciate the steps outlined above are basic, on past projects have found the above steps followed carefully has lead to home improvement projects our customers are very happy with.
Please give us a call at 630-
LAKEVIEW CONSTRUCTION COMPANY 630-